All of our installations come with a workmanship warranty and we only use the highest quality products with the best overall warranties.
· We recommend using only Tier 1 solar components. For example, one of our recommended solar panels would be a Qcells panel, which is an industry leader and is also backed by a massive international company, Hanwha, a $145 billion dollar corporation. By using equipment from companies like Hanwha, we can proceed with confidence knowing that the 25-year power output warranty and 12-year full warranty should be able to be serviced for the life of the warranty. Other panel options are manufactured by Aptos Solar & Jinko Solar and a premium line is manufactured by Qcells. We recommend using panels that are backed by corporations with multiple top of class manufacturing lines, giving added stability to manufacturers warranties. For high wind velocity zones we will also recommend panels that are approved to meet Miami Dade County windload standards.
· We will only deliver designs that are current to local codes and only use installers who have proven track records in the 180MPH HVHZ area (High velocity hurricane zone).
· We can produce best-in-class designs for systems that would be installed over standing seam, tile, flat and shingle roofs.
- Depending on the installation, we would recommend either a standard string inverter, or a second generation micro-inverter.
- For micro inverters, we recommend Enphase's seventh-generation micro inverters are powered by our unique software-defined architecture, offering an efficient design with a single hardware SKU worldwide. The IQ7, IQ7+, and the new IQ8+ augments the family with support for modules up to 450 W, targeting high-power residential and commercial solar applications.
- For string inverters, we recommend the SMA SPS which allows you to plug directly in to the solar system in the event of a grid outage, providing up to 2000 watts and 12 amps and the industry’s best Secure Power Supply.
- We recommend using SMA inverters with 2-3 MPPTs (Tracking points) each for maximum power production, others available as needed.
- Through the Sunny Portal with SMA, or the Enphase Enlight app, a solar homeowner can monitor their solar energy production and health of their system using the included software.
- High performance, flexible design and an innovative feature set make the Sunny Boy TL-US and the Enphase IQ7+ series the first choice among professionals.
· We recommend Enphase Encharge, Kohler or Tesla Powerwall battery backup systems. By using two or more batteries, a self-powered home combines solar energy and your battery system to independently power your home day and night. During the day, solar panels may produce more energy than your home uses. Your battery system stores that excess solar energy and makes it available on demand, even after the sun has set.
· Powerwall or Encharge can detect an outage, disconnect from the grid, and automatically restore power to your home in a fraction of a second. You will not even notice that the power went out. Your lights and appliances will continue to run without interruption.
Are you tired of rising energy costs? Do you want to reduce your carbon footprint? Look no further than Sailfish Solar Solar Installation! Our team of experienced professionals specializes in providing high-quality solar installation services to homes and businesses throughout the area. We use state-of-the-art technology to ensure that your system is efficient and reliable, so you can start enjoying the benefits of solar energy right away.