· In Florida, an average 10kW solar electric system will generate about $200 per month in savings.
· Each solar system has several unique variables affecting average system returns, which can range from between a 7 and 9 year return on investment and an average annual rate of return between 9% and 11%.
· The federal government offers a 26% investment tax credit which steps down to 22% in 2023, and then expires completely. It is important to note that this is a tax credit, not a tax deduction. A tax credit comes directly off of your total taxes owed, while a tax deduction only reduces your taxable income. Ask your tax advisor how this affects you.
· The levelized cost electricity that results in a predictable solar system can serve as an effective hedge against rising energy cost as well as a hedge against inflation and the buying power of a dollar.
· Solar systems have proven to have a significant impact on the resale value of a home. Average solar systems add a minimum of $15,000 to $18,000 to a home’s resale value, with larger systems and battery systems adding much more to the resale value.
866.278.3470 Toll free or 772.678.6923
Sailfish Solar LLC
Follow us on YouTube for the latest information on solar power in Florida.